EAPL have a National and International network of Marine and Land based facilities to offer its clients. All of these facilities operate around the clock giving you the client assurance that every hour possible is workable to achieve your targets.
The Head Office base at Chatham in Kent boasts a 140m “wet” non-tidal berth than can be operated 24hrs a day 365 days a year to accommodate even the largest of projects. This facility is available to the marine industry to service marine craft of all sizes that work within the English Channel and North Sea.
To complement the berth facility EAPL have a fully equipped workshop facility and a dock side crane to enhance the work from ship to shore; this enables us to deliver projects 24/7 for any client at Chatham.
EAPL can also offer a bespoke fabrication facility for any specific marine requirements and both Marine Mechanical and Marine Electrical abilities to cater for any planned or unforeseen eventualities.
Ships Agency services are available to those seeking a complete package when visiting Chatham ensuring all the ships and crews needs are taken care of in a good timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Captain.
• The facility in Poland can provide excellent quality skilled labour, tailored to suit clients’ needs. Management support is available to oversee all workers.
• It is a resource centre with a vetting school for global recruitment.
• Gdansk is also a local market for ship build and repair and other industrial needs.
• Conversions & new build are carried out on the Tyne
• Recent works involved construction of the new aircraft carrier
• Ro/Ro linkspans with steel fabrications
• Fit outs for clients on MOD projects
• Steel work trades 100+ skilled workers are utilised at any one time
• Dredgers & cable layers with large deck work steel is carried out on the Tees
• Fixed price project work with 10 – 14 days refit
• The EAPL facility in Hull has fully equipped workshop close to the main docks offering welding and fabrication of mild steel & stainless steel plate work and pipework.
• Hull also has a hydraulic division, including a mobile workshop that has internal machinery for producing and repairing hydraulic hoses.
• Electrical repairs & services
• Control panel & switchboard repairs and modifications
• Replacing & repairing damaged cables
• Motor repair, overhaul & rewind service
• Electronic & Communication Systems, IR Testing & Surveys
• Scheduled Maintenance, Fault Finding, Condition Monitoring
• Thermal Imaging, Current Injection, P.A.T Testing
• New installations, stripping our fire damaged areas.
• The Falmouth facility conducts all repairs for RFA vessels, ferries and super yachts
• EAPL provides all trades with over 100 skilled workers conducting major project work some lasting 9 – 12 months in duration
• It conducts many other dry dockings with fixed price work fully managed
• The facility in Czech can provide fully supported and supervised labour,
• Local recruitment centre
• High tech industry labour supply base
• Our dedicated office in Romania supplies proven EAPL labour covering all marine / non marine skiled workers